Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the services, we may collect information from you, as further described below:
Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for an account or use our online ordering service. Information we collect may include but not be limited to email address, first name, last name, country, street address, town/city, postcode and phone number.
- Data we collect automatically: When you interact with us through the website, we receive and store certain information such as an IP address. We may store such information or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained service providers. The website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our site, as well as the sites which refer visitors to Servicepower Ltd trading as Headglow.
- Cookies: We employ cookies to keep track of your local computer’s settings such as which account you have logged into and remembering items you have added to your cart. Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services can set on your browser or device that can be read on future visits. We may expand our uses of cookies to save additional data as new features are added to the Services.
- We may use third party website analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your internet browser provider’s website via your help screen.
Where Is The Information Processed
The Company is based in the United Kingdom. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.K. and other countries. The laws of the U.K. and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
Our Use Of Your Information
Our Legal Bases For Handling Of Your Personal Data
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds are as follows:
- To honor our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our users, or to take steps at users’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them. For example, we handle personal data on this basis to create your account and provide our online ordering service.
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals: This includes:
- Customer service;
- Marketing, e.g. sending emails or other communications to let you know about new products;
- Managing legal issues.
- Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
Our Disclosure Of Your Information
The Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Like many businesses, we sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include delivery of goods, maintaining databases and processing payments.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, or (iii) protect against legal liability.
You may provide us with ideas for new products or modifications to existing products (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
Links To Other Web Sites
The Services may contain links to other web sites not operated or controlled by us (the “Third Party Sites”). The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to the Third Party Sites. The links from the Services do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, or delete it. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet.
Your Data Rights And Choices
We believe that users should be treated equally no matter where they are, and so we are making the following options to control your data available to all users, regardless of their location.
You can update certain information by go to the “My Account” page, phone or email. You can also unsubscribe from certain emails by replying to the email you received requesting so. You can opt out from certain cookie-related processing by following the instructions above in “Other Information.”
Individuals in the European Economic Area, Canada, Costa Rica and some other jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom have certain legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them (including, in some cases, in portable form), and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. They may also object to our uses or disclosures of personal data, to request a restriction on its processing, or withdraw any consent, though such actions typically will not have retroactive effect. They also will not affect our ability to continue processing data in lawful ways.
If you would like to submit a data access request, you can do so by writing to us at email@example.com. We will then start the process and provide you the personal data that Servicepower Ltd trading as Headglow has on you within 30 days via email unless you request another method. For your protection, we may take steps to verify identity before responding to your request.
In addition to the functionality available through the “My Account” page of the web site, in which you can correct, update, amend, or delete certain personal data, you can also request other modifications from us directly. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Personal Data Request” in the subject or body of your message, along with an explanation of what data subject right you are seeking to exercise. For your protection, we may take steps to verify identity before responding to your request.
You have a right to ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
Servicepower Ltd trading as Headglow offers you the ability to restrict the processing of your data for specific uses, which you can by writing to us at email@example.com. Individuals in the European Economic Area have the right to opt out of all of our processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes. To exercise this right, please replay requesting so to the marketing email that you receive.
The rights and options described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In addition to those rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.